Tuesday, March 25, 2008

D-Day

Well, today was the divorce and it was hard. I can't really write too much about it right now because I am still trying to wrap my head around it. But I can say that I feel different....a little empty, pretty sad and definitely not married anymore. I am exhausted on all levels - but I survived and thats a good thing. People have been really good to me today and I am so grateful for that....thank you to everyone who has helped to take care of me throughout all of this, I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Laci said...

I've been thinking of you and praying for you today. I hope you know how much you are loved! We are all here for you.

Sarah said...

Ditto to what Laci said, Elsie!
Take care of yourself!!

Lisa said...

I thought about you all day yesterday. I know things are hard but you are loved!

Unknown said...

My family and I were praying for you all day yesterday. Please let me help you make your move a little easier...if I can :) Love you!