Friday, April 16, 2010

So this is life....

I just posted about how our trip was beautiful, and amazing and flawless. And it was – until we got home. We arrived home late Monday night, when I got a phone call asking Jonny to call the States, because one of his good friends had died. When he called home he found out that one of his best friends from high school had died in a car accident over the weekend. Hearing that news was so sad and was so hard for him. So that night, as we were reflecting about life, we both decided to write a little bit – and here is what I came up with – it’s nothing special, but I thought that I would share it with you.
--
Life is precious. The joy if it, the love it brings, the integrity that comes with being alive and sharing that life with others. Being able to appreciate others physical time on this planet is so important. To take those moments where you feel truly alive and cherish them. We forget how lucky we are and what a blessing this life is. I thank God that I am still here appreciating each moment, learning, loving and at some point finally completing. This past weekend I really lived my life and I was able to share in it with a wonderful person. I am so grateful that I was able to share my experience with him – because without Jonny there it would have been less sparkly, because the joy would have been more inward and because of that – less magical. Life is about so many things, but to me the relationships that we have in our life and how we share our expressions with others is key. In this moment, I am appreciating my life, but even more so appreciating all of those that I share it with who make my life worth living. May God bless my world and may light be sent to all of the beautiful souls out there. I am so grateful for all who have made my life and will continue to make my life grand.

No comments: