Friday, November 2, 2012

The Woman I Love

I have such a crush on Jason Mraz.  He is so dreamy....

I found this song on the interweb today and loved it.  This live version is especially good. 

Someday I want to a man to love me like this.  To just love me simply and strongly for who I am, annoying tendencies and all.  And to keep putting his hand behind me and holding me when I fall.  

I love when he says that "it is important for us to remember to love the other person back into being the person we know them to be".   As sometimes we do have those hard days where it is a struggle to see ourselves as a divine, wonderful being, yet it is in those moments when relationships can be so beautiful, because we have that partner there to look past all of our bullshit and to just love us anyway and to remind us of the many reasons why we are so valued and loved....

So for those of you lucky enough to be in relationships, go out and help remind your significant other of their own greatness today.   And while you're at it, don't forget to remind yourself of your own greatness as well....   




No comments: